Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rod-A-Licious

The timber blinds from Textile Traders (wait for their 40% off sales) we hung through the house look a zillion times better than the old blue verticals. But in the bedroom the sunlight still manages to stream in so it's time to soften the look with some curtains, shame to cover up the timber but I need my sleepins! So we headed to trusty TT and looked longingly at the big shiny curtain rods and then gaped at the $80 price. The sales person asked if she could help so I asked for a discount if we bought 2, and she was happy to offer 20% off plus she had one out the back we could have for $10 as it was missing brackets. So what should have cost $160 we scored for just $70 (less than half price) I love a good bargain :o)

Now to find some curtains ... I can't decide between grey, white or black hmmmmmmmm.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!