Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 21, 2020

A Long Overdue Update

Hey guys,

I feel like I owe you a big apology for my ridiculously long absence from the blog! 

We finished our home renovations and sold our block which was the reason I started this blog in the first place - for the before and afters, DIY projects and how tos, which are all documented here. I don't want to leave my readers in the lurch, so just so you know, I'm alive and well! I absolutely love the home that we have created and after many years of renovating we can now relax and enjoy our renovated home.

I'm still very active on my Jarrah Jungle social media channels - if you don't follow me yet please do - I'm on Instagram and Facebook. I share lots of yummy recipes for easy home cooked meals, family life and the occasional book review.

Quick and easy dinner ideas

So what else has been happening ....... Work wise I decided not to return to my corporate job, after working in the city for over 20 years and doing the 9-5 grind every day I'm having a much needed break from that lifestyle for a while.

Instead I'm enjoying a change of pace being a stay at home Mum to Miss A who has just turned 3, she is a gorgeous little girl, kind, happy and loves books (just like her Mum!). Mr P has become a BBQ King and between the smoker, weber, and BBQ we are being well fed as are our friends and family who love to join us for tasty BBQ!
  
Miss A and Lexi

My passion for home decorating has lead me down a completely new path and I'm in the midst of setting up my own small business BRING ON THE BOHO an online store with beautiful bohemian style home decor - big floor cushions, beautiful hand stitched quilts, vibrant embroidered scatter cushions and soft furnishings.

I'd love for you to check out Bring On The Boho on Facebook and Instagram - I'm currently building the website and online shop which is due to launch later this year. I've always had an eye for interior design and decorating and it feels so good to be working on something I'm truly passionate about - finding stunning decor products to fill homes with colour and life.

Bring On The Boho

Thanks for reading, I hope you are well and happy, please pop over to my social channels and say Hello!


Take care
Michelle x

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the update, Michelle. lovely little girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole, she is growing up to be a cheeky little girl! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    I just happened to stumble upon an old blogpost of mine where you had commented.

    A lot has been going on in both our lives since then. You got married - congratulations! - and had a little one - even more congratulations!!!!

    In my life, things changed the other way around, well, not precisely. The boys moved out of the house and and my husband retired.

    Hope you are able to stay safe in these challenging times.

    And congrats again to the whole family.

    Marianne

    P.S. I'm following you now on Insta, I'm "momoesperanto".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!