Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Love n Blooms

Mr P spoilt me for our anniversary on Friday and came home with a big bunch of flowers ...yellow and pink roses and a mix of bright gerberas all my favourites. I spread the bunch out into my funky blue Ikea vases









We also went out for a degustation dinner with matching wines. It wasn't just a meal it was an event and 7 courses turned into 11 courses they kept bringing out extras. The food was ah-ma-zing. I can highly recommend Jacksons in Highgate if anyone is looking for a romantic night out it is pretty expensive but for a special occasion well worth it.

Flowers, wine and fine dining that's my idea of a romantic night out :)

[All images my own]

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are those roses? Lucky thing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! He did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! The flowers look lovely and dinner sounds delicious - 11 courses, phew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!