Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How Could That Get Me Excited?!

The concrete floor was poured yesterday in the new garage and I'm so giddy with excitement I can barely type. Who would’ve thought a chunk of concrete could make me all happy inside but I guess I don't have kids so renovating is my baby it gives me these warm and fuzzy moments!

So the floor is poured which means we have wallsroof - tilesrender - ceiling - floor Yep it’s an actual garage now people!

Mr P and I went out there last night with our glasses of wine and stood and admired that concrete slab with big smiles on our faces

We’ve worked on it every weekend since Easter that's 3 months of organising tradesman, buying materials, and getting it built. It's not finished yet but I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel now ... we have jumped over a huge milestone I can tell you!


Garage progress photos will follow soon .... stay tuned!

[Image via Pinterest]



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! First - I am obsessed with Australia and lived there a few years ago for 5 months! Second, excited to see the progress of your garage. Third - I have no idea how I stumbled across your blog, but I love design and happy I did! And fourth, have you ever used Sketch up via google? Have a wonderful rest of the day (or night over there)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful picture, just thought you should know. :)

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it gets you excited!! I would be excited too! I think all changes are exciting :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, Michelle - you will have to have a garage warming! I'll be there in spirit.
    Glad you liked the laundry funny.
    Have a good one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!