Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Blog Begins

I never imagined I’d be a blogger, but here I am, tapping away unstoppably. Probably helps I’m a legal secretary with a typing speed of 70 wpm. I love to type, I love to talk, so I’m giving the blogger world a red hot go. Now I’ve got something to blog about … the Jarrah Jungle Renovations.

Nine months ago in September 2009 we moved into our new old home. That’s been enough time for us to completely redo two bedrooms, have plans drawn up for an outside extension, and have a wish list as long as Santa’s naughty kid list. I’ll be sharing the changes we make, the awesome deals we score (and where to get them) and my musings as a wannabe house designer. So stay tuned, visit again, and be patient it’s my first time :o)



[Image via Photobucket] Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!