Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Flowers - Would you keep them?

Has anyone else bought flowers for someone but because they're so bright and beautiful you want to keep them for yourself?

Maybe its just me .... I'm a bad bad person!


Don't worry I did give them away in the end. But not before I snapped some photos of the lovely blooms.

They are for my lifelong family friend for her Birthday. The look on her face was well worth it. 
 
 
Wishing everyone a blooming goood weekend!
 
[All images my own]
 
 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. They're gorgeous - I'd find it hard to part with them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!