Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 15, 2011

Girl Time

I'm just a wee bit excited as I've got the house to myself for a few days. I can't wait to have a bit of me time and girl time. This weekend I'll be ....

Shop Shop Shopping for some coushins and throw rug for the living room to cosy up the couch


Having my girlfriends stay over, drinking bubbles and watching chick flicks


Eating toasties for dinner my absolute favourite bachelorette dinner oh how I've missed you!


What are you up to this weekend?

[Images from here, here and here]
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Such a simple sandwhich but looks so yummy.

    fashion-gg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cushions in that first shot. I will be busy gardening and painting, as always, this weekend. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOunds like the ideal weekend! I would love to be doing a bit of relaxing but not much for me this weekend. Helping my Dad out with a fundraiser sausage sizzle tomorrow morning, then gotta go shopping with my sister to get my Mum's bday present and on Sunday there will be a bit of relaxing in the morning, a bit of baking and then Brown Owls in the arvo.

    I am a huge fan of toasted sandwiches as well. Mmmm. I haven't had my first one for the cooler weather yet but no doubt they will be making an entrance soon! I love putting a bit of a good homemade tomato relish with my ham and cheese.

    Enjoy your girlie weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, the whole house for yourself...it sounds great! It hasn't happen to me in a while...Enjoy :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!