Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Funky Framed Wallpaper

I had some leftover wallpaper offcuts from wallpapering the hallway cupboards and I've been thinking about what to use it on and when I found this gorgeous frame from Ikea I knew it would look perfect to frame the wallpaper in

Frame and wallpaper ready to go


I used the wooden back as the template and traced the shape onto the back of the wallpaper


Cut the wallpaper out with scissors


Shape cut out and ready to frame


Put the wallpaper into the frame and whola its ready to hang on the wall


Its now hanging up on the wall in the hallway opposite the bathroom so you see it in the bathroom mirror




Have you got any ideas for using wallpaper?
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That's cute! I would've never thought of that ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get these little tables from Ikea, super cheap about $12 I thnk... You assemble them by screwing the legs into the chipboard that its made of - but before you do that, you cover the table top wth wall paper, stud the sides wth funky buttons or chesterfield-esque lounge studs and you have urself a wicked new table! Ive been meaning to do it for ages but have no wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!