Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Heath Ledger Theatre Northbridge

Friday night I had my second visit to the State Theatre Centre in Northbridge where the Heath Ledger Theatre is, a tribute to the talented actor Heath Ledger who was from Perth. I organised my work social club to see The White Divers of Broome, it was a great production with a view into life in boomtown Broome in 1919 when foreign workers came into the country to make a living for their villages by diving for pearls.

The theatre is stunning, with gold piping running roof to ceiling that during the day shimmers in the sun and at night looks glittery and beautiful it's definitely worth a look if you're ever in the area.






By night this outside area lights up and the floor changes when you step on it ... it would make the coolest dancefloor around so that's why I'm busting a few moves!



[Theatre images from Zimbio and last image mine]
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning images of the theatre, that roof is incredible.
    You look great btw, I love your dress xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!