Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 19, 2015

Book Review And Preview: I Take You By Eliza Kennedy

This is a book review and preview of I Take You by Eliza Kennedy that is due to hit book stores on 5 May 2015.

This is Eliza's first novel and I hope it won't be her last! Eliza works in the legal field and practices litigation at a prestigious Manhattan law firm. She lives in New York with her husband and son.


This is a very entertaining story of a young couple - Lily a New York lawyer and Will an archaeologist, who have known each other only a few months and decide to get married.

Lily and Will's friends and family make them both question how well they really know each other and if they are marriage material. Lily is a wild one from a troubled childhood and divorced parents and Will is not as innocent and perfect as he appears.

This book is full of friendship, wild nights out (and in!), monogamy, court room drama, and lots and lots of sexy times! I haven't read such an entertaining book in a long time - it was upbeat, engaging, cheeky and sassy.

I recommend this book to fans of Bridget Jones and lovers of sassy women's fiction who want to have a good laugh.

I give this book 5 stars out of 5

Jarrah Jungle's Star Rating:
1 Bad - I'd rather eat brussel sprouts topped with anchovies than read this again
2 Not Good - I'd rather watch paint dry than read this again
3 Ok - I'm sitting on the fence - its not great but not terrible either
4 Good - I'd give away my last tim tam for this read
5 Great - I'd pass up a date with Johnny Depp for this read


I Take You can be purchased from Amazon

Sharing my book review on Good Reads here and Netgalley

Disclosure: Thanks to NetGalley for providing me with an advanced readers book of this eBook published by Crown Publishing to review. As always, all opinions are my own.

 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram


[Image via Amazon]

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!