Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Point and Shoot

When: Sunday, 9 January 2011 @ 8.22pm
Where: My Kitchen

Sunday was my last day of holidays so I had a leisurely day at home, cooked a nice meal and enjoyed a few glasses of wine. How cool is our fridge by the way, you push on the flap and it opens for you to grab your wine or beer without having to open the fridge door. Thumbs up for that invention Samsung!

The rest of the weekend was spent with equal amounts of work and play. We sealed the floorboards in the living room and hallway (more on that 'after' to come) and because the smell was so strong and the floors take 12 hours to set before you can walk on them we decided to spend the night at Pete's sisters house where we entertained ourselves by making my winning cocktail recipe Res Ipsa Loquitur. We went to a friends 30th Surprise Party but got there late so  missed the surpriseeeeeeee opps! We went furniture shopping and found our leather couches (also more on that to come).

How was your weekend?
You can join in with Fat Mum Slim's Point and Shoot here
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. What a fab fridge you have there. I am always a little bit wistful that the hole in our kitchen only fits a one door fridge so nothing fancy-pants for us... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just brilliant! I like the ones that has a water and ice cube dispensers! Enjoy the day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!
    c:

    melanielikes.blogspot.com
    Follow?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!