Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 26, 2015

Slow Cooker: Roast Recipes

In my slow cooker I have cooked curries, hot pots, pasta sauce, stroganoff, vegetables all sorts of dishes but I have never attempted a roast dinner. 

For our Sunday roasts I usually fire up the Weber BBQ or the BBQ rotisserie because the smokey BBQ flavour you get is amazing. But for something different I'd really like to try a roast in the slow cooker this weekend.

Here are some delicious roast recipes for the slow cooker ....











My Sunday roast is sorted, I'm going to try the spiced chicken with lemon and dates roast this weekend.

What are you cooking in your slow cooker?


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Images via Taste 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. You are such an excellent cook! I cook most days, but never the feasts that you make for your hard-working husband! :)

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie I'm sure your family love your home cooked meals x

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!