Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 9, 2016

Book Club Book Review: The Girl With A Clock For A Heart By Peter Swanson

The April book that was picked for my Book Club to read was The Girl With A Clock For A Heart by Peter Swanson


This is the story of George and his college sweetheart Liana who re-appears in his life some 20 years after faking her own disappearance.

Liana needs George's help and as he's still under her spell, he gets involved in a money and diamond scandal.

The storyline is exciting and entertaining with lots of action and happenings there was never a dull moment.

However, I found the plot was too predicable, almost as though this book was made to be a movie film script and not a book to read.

The characters were all well defined and I liked the roles they played. But the over use of descriptions for every single person was unnecessary and became a little annoying.

I recommend this book to romantic thriller readers.

I give this book 3 stars out of  5

Jarrah Jungle's Star Rating:
1 Bad - I'd rather eat brussel sprouts topped with anchovies than read this again
2 Not Good - I'd rather watch paint dry than read this again
3 Ok - I'm sitting on the fence - its not great but not terrible either
4 Good - I'd give up a bottle of the worlds best champagne for this read
5 Great - I'd pass up a date with Johnny Depp for this read


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Image via Dymocks

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your books reviews, you are plowing through the books. I seem to be stuck on The Husband's Secret for 2 months now! :( Thanks for your honest review of this book.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!