Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Craft Room Love + Inspiration

My craft room is in need of a mini makeover, spring clean and tidy up.

With my current obsession with my Happy Planner as a scrapbook journal and getting creative with my writing, papers, stickers and such I have realised I need a creative space to do my best work.

Here is some craft room inspiration I am loving right now ....








On the top of my wishlist is to replace my old set of drawers with some functional multi drawers to store all my bits and pieces. I feel a trip to Ikea coming in the very near future!

How do you organise your paper and craft supplies?


If you are a fellow crafter and join Blitsy a one stop shop for discounted craft supplies and make a first time purchase it would be awesome if you use my referral code HERE when you sign up - you will get great discounts and I get a $10 reward to spend on my creative obsession so I can share more posts like this with you guys! Thank you!!


Sharing with link parties:
The Dedicated House - Make It Pretty Monday - LISTED AS A FEATURED POST!
Curly Crafty Mom - The Creative Corner
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays
The Plumbette - Home Improvement Thursday


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I love all of these rooms! I am STILL working on my craft room downstairs a YEAR later! I hope to make some good progress on it this summer. I just wish it was upstairs and had a nice window with natural light for my blog staging photos!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, you want to be a part of the home and happenings, not locked away in a separate room! I'm sure you will make it a creative space with lots of pretties (and maybe a lamp and a mirror to reflect light?!) to want to spend time there x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration! That rattan chair is delighful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It inspired me to do a major spring clean on the weekend, I just love all these creative spaces!

      Delete
  3. Drooling at all of these, I LOVE the thought of a craft room, however will be stuck waiting until the kids leave home to have enough space x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am spoilt with a 4 bedroom home and no kids so I am making the most of my girly creative space for as long as I can!

      Delete
  4. These would work well for an office space too. I find it hard keeping my desk clutter free. Love all the inspiration on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes perfect for a home office Bec, I'm the same, it's called organised caos!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!