Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 9, 2010

Everyone's best friend


The wretched flu got hold of me this week and I had to cancel my social plans and surround myself instead with tissues and daytime TV. Uggh.

But they say a cup of tea is everyone’s best friend so I thought a pot of honey and lemon tea may help. I made it in my gorgeous Japanese tea set (a gift from a friend with impeccable style). You can tell a good tea set when you can’t feel the heat through the cups (remember there’s no handle on these ones!)

How could that sunny yellow tea pot not make you smile?
Ahhhh yes I’m feeling much better now!

[Image my own]
 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!