Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tools down Drinks out

After a lllllllllllllllllllllong week at work, come the weekend all I want to do is sleep-in and relax. But rooms aren't going to paint themselves so got to get up and get into it.

But once the sunsets it means tools down and drinks out!

This wine glass is a gift from a gorgeous friend, apparently this one looked like me with the crazy redhair! I love it!! 

The sun hasn't quite set yet but its girls night out tonight so I've started a bit early! Cheers everyone have a great weekend!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!