Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Travel Bug - Remembering Spain

I've really felt the travel bug starting to nibble at me lately ..... 

I always have to have a holiday planned for the year ahead so it's something for me to save for and gets me through the stress of my job and the hard work I put in to know that I'm working towards having a well deserved break.


Last year Mr P and I jetted off to Spain for a few weeks.

I keep coming back to the first few nights of our trip in Madrid where I stayed at my first 5 star hotel and sat on the rooftop with my love and sipped champagne while watching the sunset.


I wish I was here right now ... I'll be back one day very soon Spain!

How do you beat the travel bug?


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[All images my own]
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. oOoOo can understand why you wish you were there right now - it looks divine!!

    it's been 3 months since i got back from england and i tell you, it feels like well over a year!

    so where are you planning on heading to next?

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!