Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Ideal Herb + Veggie Garden

Now that the courtyard garden is finished we have a big raised corner garden bed that we are going to plant out with herbs and veggies.

I love to cook with fresh herbs and have an ever growing list of must have herbs for the garden which looks something like this Basil, Mint, Parsley, Oregano, Coriander, Rosemary and Thyme.




Plus easy to grow veggies like Rocket, Cherry tomatoes, Spring onions, Chillis and a Lime tree to name a few!

I had a lemon tree for about 3 years which sadly didn't product any fruit so I'm hoping I'll have more luck with a lime tree.




Before we cleared and subdivided the backyard we had a herb and veggie garden and I loved being able to pick fresh herbs at dinnertime or cherry tomatoes for my salad and I can't wait to grow our own produce again.

I'm really looking forward to planting out my dream herb and veggie garden in the coming weeks.

What's your favourite thing to grow in the garden?


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Images via my Pinterest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. One of my goals next year is to have Brian build me a raised garden bed!! I have a little area on our patio where I have pots and one has cherry tomatoes, one has blueberries and the other is strawberries. A lemon or lime tree sounds so fun!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great garden Carrie, I would love to grow blueberries they would be perfect for my breakfast smoothies then I won't have to buy the frozen ones!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!