Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A day at the library

Today I went to my favourite freebie place for advice.

Advice I can take away, digest, and return when I'm done with it.

Any guesses where?

Ok heres some more hints .... there's rows and rows, everythings used but nothings for sale, guessed it yet?

The Library of course!

I know I'm a nerd.

But why pay heaps of money for designer books that you might only want to flip through a few pages (or if your like me just look at the pretty pictures) for ideas.



So I dare you to summons your inner-nerd and go check out your local library!


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png
For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Image via Corbis]

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I got a library card and then moved further away and have never gone! I will have to now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!