Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

DIY Wall Art For The Bedroom

I came across this gorgeous picture and was drawn to the quote thinking those words would be perfect in the bedroom ...

THE SUN COULDN'T RISE WITHOUT YOU DARLING


So armed with a blank canvas, some leftover black and grey paint, tracing paper and rhinestones I made this ....


And here's the finished product in the bedroom ....


I absolutely love it and so does Mr P it's such a sweet and romantic DIY art work that is perfect for the bedroom!

It cost me just $15 to make, here's the cost Breakdown:
Canvas, Crazy Clarks  $5
Bling Stickers, Spotlight  $7
Tracing Paper, Jacksons  $3
Paint (already had)  $0


If you join Blitsy a one stop shop for discounted craft supplies and make a first time purchase it would be awesome if you use my referral code HERE - you will get great discounts and I get a $10 reward to spend on my creative obsession so I can share more posts like this with you guys!



 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[1st image unknown other images my own]
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!