Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Homewares in Highgate


Beaufort Street in Highgate would have to be one of Perths best shopping strips for finding funky pieces.

This weekend I found a few one offs I couldn't resist (and 2 out of 3 were on sale, not bad hey!).



I bought an antler style candle holder, all it needs is a rustic fireplace and shaggy rug to feel at home!

Some ceramic fruit, about the only fruit-like-thing in my fruit bowl!

An oil burner by Melbourne designer Jennifer Dumet, the design looks stunning when lit with a little tea light candle inside and the shadows dance on the wall.


You can find them here:
Candle Holder $20 Behind the Monkey, Fruit $32 Items; Oil burner $30 Allure

Have you bought home any homewares lately?


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Image my own]

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!