Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Inspiring Reads

The Nest Home Design Handbook has given me heaps of inspiration. It's full of awesome pictures and ideas to get your creative juices flowing. I couldn't find it in stores so bought it online through Borders for just $25 (subscribe to their newsletter to get discount vouchers). I later discovered The Nest is actually a big name brand in USA and have a stack of books by the same lady, though there mainly about marriage and coo chi coo babies (not my scene!) but the housey books are worth a looksy.

[Image via Random House] Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!