Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Bicycle Loves You

This week I organised for my work social club to go to the theatre (yes being the club co-ordinator does have its advantages like suggesting events!). We booked the entire row, sat back and waited to see what My Bicycle Loves You was all about.

What an imaginative production. Its set in the 1900s and had a backdrop of old black and white movies and hauntingly beautiful singing with a jazz band playing at the front of stage. There were acrobatics with ladders, ropes and videos popping up through the whole set made it constantly entertaining. I didn't know where to look at the screens or at the actors. What a really unique show.


There are some great events happening with the Perth Festival so if you get a chance to check them out, there's something for everyone music, theatre, dance, and a few freebies thrown in too.

Happy Friday everyone!
[Image via Perth Festival] Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!