Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Man Cave - Before The Clear Up

Among a weekend of footy watching, a trip to the hairdressers, birthday picnic and 2 nana naps we managed to make a start on the fourth bedroom - the soon to be Man Cave.

As I've mentioned before this 'spare' bedroom was home to all the random things you have in your home that just don't have a place yet - like old school assignments and reports and every type of cord and electrical device known to man. I'm talking a Walkman from when I thought listening to my Dad's tapes of Richard Clapton was cool! 

EVERYTHING got cleared out, found a new home, or went in the bin. I did keep my Year 7 puberty assignment, the drawings I did were too hilarious to throw away (and I'm willing to be publicly embarrassed for your amusement so if you'd like to see it let me know!).

So back to the clear out here it is all that stuff ..... Going, Going, Gone!







Moving the furniture was a different story. I'm a little weakling and struggle big time which is why I knew the big 3 metre long wooden buffet was going to drop on my foot before it happened, I still can't wear heels to work today because of the bruise.

I can only imagine what the Hard Road is going to be like if this is the Easy Road!

Ok that's enough whinging for now!!

The room is now empty and ready for prepping to be turned into Mr P's Man Cave ... let the next room renovation begin!


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[All images my own]

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!