Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 18, 2011

Point and Shoot

When: Saturday, 16 April 2011 @ 4pm
Where: My House

On Saturday I had a bit of a problem with a big scary wasp inside the house. Yes a big stinging bug inside the house on the one weekend when my bug killing man was away. So I put on a tough face, and a jumper to protect my arms, did a few practice wacks with a magazine then slam squashed it. The magazine went in the bin too I couldnt bring myself to touch it after that. After that little trumph I got stuck into planning for my girls night in, I had a few girlfriends coming over for drinks and nibbles. I made the little flags above and used them as skewers for cherry tomatoes and bocconcini. I made a potato frittata. Prawn cocktails served in lettuce cups. And of course its not a girls night without chocolate .... triple chocolate muffins with chocolate frosting and little easter eggs to top it off. We had such a good night drinking bubbles, eating out on the outdoor setting and chatting until the wee hours of the night. Such a great night in, I love my girl time!

I'm off to see what everyone else got up to this weekend over at Sunny + Scout's Point and Shoot
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Can I come to your next girl's night in?! Sounds about 100x more fab than anything I ever do for my girlie guests! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls Night In sounds fantastic! Must arrange one of those soon I think. Surely we can't get into as much trouble at home as we could "out"....but it'd be fun to try! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a great week too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea! I hope you all had a wonderful time together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little flags - what a great idea :)
    Sounds like you had a lovely night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun night! I have to plan a girl's night in. Love the little flags! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes I agree the little flags are just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being so brave - I have a similar story involving a huntsman.... but lets not go there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a fabulous time was had!!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!