Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wow Factor

“Most people start out wanting to go for their fantasy, but end up painting their walls dove-white.”
— Rayman Boozer

This quote from the beautifully inspiring blog Belle Maison has made me want to inject a bit more wow factor into the next rooms that I renovate. I've started slowly and maybe played it a bit too safe so far. I know the looks I love when I see them in a magazine or on the web, but I haven't quite mastered that look in my home yet. So for the last rooms left to renovate, I want to go for my fantasy kitchen, dining, laundry and bathroom.
 
For the Kitchen an eye catching splash back and dramatic lighting along the breakfast bar
 
 
The Dining Area I want to have a feature wall of bold dark stripes


The Laundry has to be pretty and practical with eye catching tiling


The Power Room (aka loo) is the place I want a bit of unexpected playfulness on the walls with wallpaper or stripes


The Bathroom on the other hand I want to look modern with a bit of glam and a wow factor mirror is a must for this room


Are you renovating to your wildest dreams or are you playing it safe?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!