Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Cheer - Christmas Vignette

I'm joining in with the Christmas Cheer To The Blogosphere link up party for the 5th party theme Christmas Vignette over at A Thoughtful Place
 
My modern Christmas Vignette is atop a faux crocodile skin ottoman I got for a steal at Target last year
 
 
An ikea vase filled with gold and purple beads, Christmas star and
the piece de resistence tutu fruiti Candy Canes
 
 
Stacked on top of my favourite design books including
my latest edition by Young House Love
 
 
Do you have a Christmas Vignette to show?
If so, head over to A Thoughful Place and link up!

Check out Party 1 theme - Christmas Craft
Check out Party 2 theme - Merry Mantle
Check out Party 3 theme - O Christmas Tree
Check out Party 4 theme - Holiday Recipe

Holiday 

 
[Image via Christmas Cheer Button here and all other images my own]

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!