Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Cheer - Merry Mantle

It's time for another Christmas Cheer To The Blogosphere link up party with the 2nd party theme Merry Mantle over at Ten June.

In my case I don't have a fireplace mantle so I'm going to show off my Faux Mantle aka Tv Cabinet instead!

My Faux Mantle in the Living Room



I got this gorgeous gold dish from Ikea and filled it with beads and decorations
 

Matching white decor in the vase and oil burner


This sweet glass ornament changes colours it's so pretty



Do you have a Traditional Mantle or a Faux Mantle like mine?

To see more Merry Mantles head on over to Ten June Link Up Party

Check out the 1st Party theme - Christmas Craft here

Holiday


[Images via Christmas Cheer Button here and all other images my own]

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I really like your ornament which changes colours, I'm a sucker for those things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ornaments. I have an actual mantle piece that we sit our TV on. It has room for decorations but I haven't actually got them out of the shed yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!