Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Photo A Day: October Days 1 - 9

I'm in Sydney for most of next week and so I'm wishing all my amazing readers a fantastic week ahead and I'll be back on the blog soon! I still have some kitchen renovation posts to share with lots of juicy before and afters. Also the Courtyard project is booked in so looking forward to sharing updates on the front of the house design in the coming weeks too.
 
Until then you can keep in touch with me on my Facebook page or find me on Twitter.
 
This month I'm partaking in my very first Photo A Day October challenge with Fat Mum Slim over here on my Facebook page. I was so nervous about joining in as I'm certainly not known for my photography skills but I am really enjoying it so far and haven't had any trouble playing along every day ... I don't know what I was so worried about!
 
 
These are my first 9 days of photos from the prompts ...
 
9 Pink pineapple cushion; 8 DIY Dirty Dancing quote; 7 Pathway to my buns of steel;
6 Weber roast dinner cooking; 5 Getting ready for a Hens Party; 4 Water feature in Forrest Chase;
3 Me at a karaoke work do; 2 Light in London Court; 1 Cushions on guest bed
 
 
This photo challenge has really inspired me to keep me eyes out and look at what's around me. I have even downloaded my first photo editing app so I could create the collage above, it's about time I got a bit more tech savvy and creative!
 
Is anyone else playing along with FMS Photo A Day?
Let me know so I can follow along with you!
 
 
[Image 1 via Fat Mum Slim all other images my own]
 
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. I've heard of the 365 photo challenge, but I don't think I could keep up with it for a year! I love the idea of doing it for just a month, though. I'll need to think about doing this sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree a year would be a huge commitment. I have found a photo a day over a month a little hard to commit to at first but once I got going it wasn't hard at all. You should play next month!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy Sydney! A month is a good amount of time-mot overwhelming, but enough to form a bit of a habit and change your thinking! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly right so far so good. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of doing a photo challenge like that. It would be a good experience for everyone involved. I hope there is another one later in the year or early next year after the holidays are over. Have a great day.....Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A new one starts beginning of each month so you can definitely join in. Maybe after the holidays I'd say Xmas is already a busy time!

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your time in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!