Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Photo A Day: October Days 19 - 25

Here is my third round up of October's Photo A Day challenge which I'm joining in with Fat Mum Slim. I did really well taking photos each day (which is the whole point of this challenge!) and didn't use any of my archive photos which is a damn good effort if I don't say so myself!
 
 
You can see photos from my October days 1 - 9 here and 10 - 18 here
 
These are Days 19 - 25 of photos from the prompts above ...
 
19 A good day updating my recipe book; 20 Oven door is open my pork roast won't crackle!
 
 
21 Then + Now We turned a window into a door
 
 
22 Bling I bought with $5 of change; 23 My mood today is keeping calm
24 Darkly Dreaming Dearly Devoted Dexter; 25 Lexi welcoming me home
 
 
Is anyone else playing along with FMS Photo A Day?
 
Let me know so I can follow along with you!

You can find and follow mine on my Facebook page here
 
 
[1st Image via Fat Mum Slim all other images my own]
 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love your photo's. I like the way your door turned out. It's really very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've said this before, but I love this! I just decided to follow Fat Mum Slim's blog and I'm going to follow her on IG! I plan to join in one of these months, maybe in Nov. or Dec.! Love how your recipe book is handwritten still :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!