Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cruise Ship Interior Design By Genevieve Gorder

Last month the Royal Caribbean cruise line announced the Quantum Experience Advisors Program which is a group of celebrity experts working on the interior design of their Quantum class cruise ships. This includes their brand new cruise ship Quantum of the Seas which is set to debut in November 2014.

I've cruised on different lines before but it will be my first time cruising with Royal Caribbean next month on the Voyager of the Seas ... maybe Quantum of the Seas will be on the next cruise wish list!


One of my all time favourite interior designers Genevieve Gorder who I watch all the time on HGTV and still intend to steal her idea for an outdoor railing project is part of the program and is working hand in hand with the Royal Caribbean design team assisting with the decor and furnishings of the lofts and suites on board.



I'm amazed by the interior design of ships, they are so opulent and beautifully decorated you forget you are floating on the ocean you are transformed to such a glamorous styled space. I can't imagine being inside a room designed by Genevieve .... I would be beyond excited!

 

I can't wait to see what designs they come up with and with Genevieve on the team I'm sure the rooms will look incredible.

Hopefully one day I'll join a cruise on the Quantum of the Seas and see the interior designs for myself!

 
[Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This post provides both types of information like informative and look feel. Interior of this ship is looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, can't wait to see this too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!