Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sydney: Must Shop Homewares Stores

I usually make the trip from Perth to Sydney about twice a year, I'm heading there next week for a work conference and then again a month later for my family cruise holiday.
 
Sydney really is the busy vibrant side of Australia, whilst the harbour and city areas cater for tourists and people from all over the globe, it's also a modern city that Sydney people love to live and work in the heart of it all. Sydney's shops and fashion are always on trend and there is far more variety than what we have in Perth - like Topshop and in 2014 H&M is rumoured to be opening.
 
When it comes to house and home style stores, I find that Sydney stores seem more up to date and carry a variety of products that aren't always found in Perth. Here are my top 5 homewares stores I'd love to check out.
 
1. Pure and General - for unique and electric homewares
 
 
2. Scout House - With original products to suit different styles
 
 
3. Blueprint - Bright and sparkly gifts and homewares
 
 
4. Papaya  - Beautiful homewares and gifts
 
 
5. Jade and Jasmine - One off upcycled pieces
 
 
That is my short list so far but I'm sure there are some more must see shops to check out.
 
Are you a Sydney sider?
Do you know of any homewares stores I should add to my list?
I'd love to hear about them!


[Images via 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5]
 
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. If I ever get to go there Michelle, I'll be sure to stop by these places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come with you? You seem to know where all the cool places are. I just love that yellow jug and the blue and white box. Must be nice to be able to buy special things to dress your renovations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may fit in my suitcase if I take out the 6 pairs of shoes for 4 days ;) Thats the plan to maybe find something a bit special and unique for the kitchen or dining table

      Delete
  3. Love the look of Pure and General, I am cursing as it does't look like they have an online store. Enjoy your holiday. xxx Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Papaya too. You have to add Koskel to your list of must shops too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to look Koskel up too :) Thank you Sonia!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!