I usually make the trip from Perth to Sydney about twice a year, I'm heading there next week for a work conference and then again a month later for my family cruise holiday.
Sydney really is the busy vibrant side of Australia, whilst the harbour and city areas cater for tourists and people from all over the globe, it's also a modern city that Sydney people love to live and work in the heart of it all. Sydney's shops and fashion are always on trend and there is far more variety than what we have in Perth - like Topshop and in 2014 H&M is rumoured to be opening.
When it comes to house and home style stores, I find that Sydney stores seem more up to date and carry a variety of products that aren't always found in Perth. Here are my top 5 homewares stores I'd love to check out.
1. Pure and General - for unique and electric homewares
2. Scout House - With original products to suit different styles
3. Blueprint - Bright and sparkly gifts and homewares
4. Papaya - Beautiful homewares and gifts
5. Jade and Jasmine - One off upcycled pieces
That is my short list so far but I'm sure there are some more must see shops to check out.
Are you a Sydney sider?
Do you know of any homewares stores I should add to my list?
I'd love to hear about them!Pin It Now!