Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter Everyone!

With the Easter weekend right in front of us I just wanted to wish you guys, my awesome readers, a fantastic Easter break.
 
 
I hope you eat far too many chocolates, overdose on hot cross buns, and just generally overindulge as is expected over Easter!

If you are travelling and going away stay safe and have a great time and if you are just chilling at home relax and enjoy!
 
 
I will be doing a mixture of work and play - dabbling in some DIY and ticking off some things on our to do list, catching up with friends and family, doggie dates planned, plus a much needed veg out in front of the TV day!
 
I won't be here writing on the blog as much but you can always find me posting on my Facebook and Instagram sharing snippets of our Easter break.


Happy Easter everyone!

Stay safe and Have fun xxx


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png


For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram


[Images via my Pinterest 1, 23]
 
 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love those pink eggs dipped in gold! (My daughter would love them, too!) Enjoy your break!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!