Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge

I have decided to kick of the month of May by taking part in the 100 Happy Days challenge .... starting tomorrow!
 
 
 
 
The idea behind 100 Happy Days is to photograph something that makes you happy each day over 100 days and share your happy moment across your social media of choice or you can do it privately by emailing 100 Happy Days.
 
I've decided to share my 100 Happy Days on my Instagram my favourite go to place for photo inspiration.
 
Here are some of the reasons from the 100 Happy Days website of why you should join in and sign up for the challenge:
 
 
I know I'm guilty myself when I have bad day or feeling stressed out or just plain blah that I can focus on the negatives instead of the positives. But there's a bucket load of things that make me happy each day because let's face it - happiness is a choice, it's a way of life if you want it to be, seeing the glass half full and being positive and optimistic.
 
I'm ready to start acknowledge my 100 days of happy so I can look back when I'm having a day from hell and really appreciate all the little things and happy moments in life  .... catching up with a friend, laughing so much I can't stop, that first sip of wine after a hard days work, curled up on the couch with my love Mr P, my fur baby Lexi looking at me with her puppy dog eyes, sushi on my lunch break, buying a new dress ..... when I stop and think about it so many things make me happy!
 
See the challenge is working already!

I'll admit I'm a bit daunted about taking 100 photos over 100 days for this challenge and hope that I can stick to it every day. I'm talking 1 May to 8 August ... not that I'm counting .... Phew I can do this!
 
Are you doing the 100 Happy Days Challenge?
 
You can start any time - Just head on over here to register

You can find me on Instagram here using the hashtag #100HappyDays


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram


[All images via 100HappyDays]

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!