Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Jarrah Jungle Featured On: Designer Insights Series

I have been interviewed for the UK Designer Insights series and appear in their newsletter feature here.

Whilst I'm not a professional interior designer I am more than happy with the title of design enthusiast! 

In the feature I share where I get my inspiration for renovating and decorating projects as well as my top 5 decor picks for the season.


Courtesy of: Terrys Fabrics


Thanks so much for the feature Terrys Fabrics!


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

 For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram


[Image via Terrys Fabrics]



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow how exciting!! What a great spread, too! It is amazing how IG can be such a great visual reference... I usually take photos of all of the IG photos I love and then I 'heart' them on my phone so I can go back to them as a reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie I feel rather honoured to be featured :)
      Insta is awesome, that is such a great idea to save the photos I will have to try that xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!