There are so many awesome blogs out there and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I've been known to spend hours trawling through blogs absorbing pretty pictures and words that draw me in. What I've noticed the most is that it's the words that I respond to from bloggers that have a story to tell or a point to make.
As part of this week's homework for the Decor8 ecourse I'm going to showcase some blogs that rock my world and why. I've also discovered some new blogs through the ecourse that I'm drawn to and looking forward to getting to know them more.
1. Young House Love - I've gushed before about how I admire the cool couple at YHL. I have seen them grow from first time renovators to now full time bloggers, a job that I secretly aspire to do myself one day :D Although there is a lot going on their blog (they have a lot to offer!) it is still easy to follow and professionally laid out.
2. Maxabella Loves - I know when I go to Maxabella's posts I'm going to read something of substance about real life that will either make me cringe and think she can't say that or I'll smile and nod my head in agreeance. Maxabella engages with the blogging community hosting link parties and even doing a little and lovely shout out to me when I first started blogging of which I'm so very grateful for.
3. Selective Potential - Is one of the only fashion blogs I follow but what I love about Tiekia's blog is it's not just how awesome she looks but there is always a story behind it like a new place discovered. Tiekia's blog has grown incredibly in the 3 years I've followed her and is a real inspiration to me.
4. Vanisha's Life in Australia - Vanisha is a Fijian living in Australia and is one clever cookie. Vanisha's posts are personal but at the same time they offer advice and information that I always find helpful.
5. Homely One - Amanda is a fellow Perth girl who blogs about her gorgeous family and home life. Amanda is natural and down to earth and it's always a joy to read her tales of motherhood and turning her house into a home.
6. In The Night Sky - Natalie blogs from trendy Melbourne and has a healthy obsession with spray painting and renovating. I find Natalie's blog really easy to navigate around and find the latest diy projects or recipes.
7. Tracy Burr Photography - This is a new blog I have discovered by being drawn in by the beautifully styled photographs taken by Tracy at weddings in the UK. I hope to learn how to style my own photos as well as Tracy one of these days!
8. Lolalina - This is a new blog I have discovered by Laura who loves to decorate and has a pretty blog to prove it. The layout and feel of the blog is like candy for my eyes. I know I'm going to be a regular admirer of Laura's posts.
Thanks for being such an inspiration and enjoyable read fellow bloggers :D
Homework Week 2 #blogboss
See my Week 1 recap here
Pin It Now!