Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Book Review: 82 Modern Style Ideas To Create At Home by Karen McCartney

I came across this cool little creative read in the library recently - 82 Modern Style Ideas To Create At Home By Karen McCartney.
 
 
The Australian Inside Out magazine has published a book with 82 of their creative design and decor projects from the magazine. There are also a few bonus projects that haven't been published in the magazine before. Here are some of my favourites ...
 
 
 
 
This book was really easy to flip through as each project covered a 2 page spread - a page for the photo and a page for the instructions on how to create the project.

The writing was simple and the content ranged from easy projects that only takes a few hours up to more difficult weekend projects.

I would recommend this book to Inside Out and home decorating magazine fans looking for some inspiration.

I give this book 3 stars

Jarrah Jungle's Star Rating:

1 Bad - I'd rather eat brussel sprouts topped with anchovies than read this again
2 Not Good - I'd rather watch re-runs of Neighbours than read this again
3 Ok - I'm sitting on the fence - its not great but not terrible either
4 Good - I'd pass up a pack of tim tams for this read
5 Great - I'd pass up a date with Johnny Depp for this read


[All images my own] Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!