Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Letters - Dear The Holiday Is Over

After a few weeks break I'm back into my Friday Letters link up with Adventures of Newlyweds 
 
I'm imagining I'm writing this weeks letters from this fresh and inviting office space staring out the window and daydreaming about my next holiday destination
 
 
Dear The Holiday Is Over - Yes you are over in theory but not in my mind! I had such a wonderful time with my boyfriend I have many memories to keep me smiling for the rest of the year.
 
Dear Diet - Who am I kidding I don't diet I love food way too much! I need to work off those extra holiday kgs so healthy eating is definitely on the menu with more salads and veggies from here on out.
 
Dear Sydney - I will be visiting you again next week for a work conference and what I'm most looking forward to at the end of the day is my big hotel room and taking a long relaxing bath.
 
Dear Book Club Girls - September's book club read Fifty Shades of Grey gave us more smutty laughs than any other meet up. I'm so glad I found The Tuesday Girls Book Club you have become such great friends to me.
 
Dear Karaoke - I don't sing but you are fun to watch everyone else (except those screechy high notes!) but 2 weeks in a row I think I might have a little break now and stick to X Factor on tv!
 
Photobucket
 
[Image via my Pinterest]
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! Thanks for the comment, so sweet of you :) I loved your letters... annnd I'm kind of jealous you're in Australia, must be great! Just took a look at the Interior Design course you're doing, it looks awesome. I've been playing with the idea of doing one myself.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that office space!!!
    Must go and read all about your hol.
    Happy Saturday.
    Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked in a karaoke bar for 3 years.... there were times I wish I could just wear ear plugs! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be so funny to talk about that book in your bookclub! I'm sure some interesting conversations were had;)

    Yes, that office space looks amazing and I am a karoake spectator as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!