Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 19, 2012

Girls Weekend Away - Yallingup, Western Australia

I haven't been on a girls weekend away in soooooooooo long so I'm just about to jump in the car and head down south with my lovely Book Club girls for a few days of relaxation and wine appreciation!

We are booked in for a wine tour (of course!) and will be staying in this modern villa on a vineyard (where else!)

I can see myself kicking back on the deck enjoying a glass of wine and some local cheese ...






Cheers to girls weekends away!

When was your last weekend away?


[All images via Rivendell Heights]

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, looks lovely! Have a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks amazing! Just checked out the website too, think I may have to gather some friends together over the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!