Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fridays Letters - Dear Coffee

It has been a whirlwind week I virtually just got back from holidays had a few days in the office last week and was then out of the office most of this week at a conference ... Phew Im exhausted but still keen to share my letters at Fridays Letters link up party over at Adventures of Newlyweds.

I'm imagining I'm sitting in this adorable home library writing this weeks letters with a little espresso in hand and being surrounded by my love of books.


Dear Coffee - You have been my savour this week and I know I don't say it enough so I'm saying it now - you keep me sane thank you for your endless pots of caffeine goodness.

Dear Work Conference - It was a jam packed few days in Sydney but I made the most of the time and have come back with a brain brimming with ideas.
 
Dear Bath - Nothing soothes me after a long flight like a relaxing soak in a bath full of bubbles. Pure bliss!
 
Dear Mr P - I was only away for 3 nights but it felt like so much longer. I really missed you baby.
 
Dear Weekend - I'll be enjoying the comforts of home this weekend - my bed, my coffee machine and my foxtel remote to name a few!
 
Photobucket

Have some weekly letters to share?
Head on over to Adventures of Newlyweds and link up too!
 
[Image via my Pinterest]
 
 
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. You definitely deserve a relaxing weekend! And some rainy weather will be perfect for it. Hope you managed to get in a spot or two or shopping while over east?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bath is a great way to relax after a trip and get all of that airplane grime off of you! enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Friday Letters!

    I agree with you on coffee - my savior as well! Cute blog by the way. I love your background (:

    Happy Friday!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at your work conference and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES to that library...I'd die to have that in my home. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to study in tt cute library!! Looks so neat & spacious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I think if I had that library I would never leave it. You sure deserve a weekend of couch laying, remote flicking and coffee sipping. Enjoy it guilt free!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!