Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 26, 2012

Fridays Letters - Dear 30 seconds of fame

I've had a few weeks off from Friday's Letters but I'm back into the swing of things now. Thanks Ashley for hosting Fridays Letters Linky Party, why don't you head on over to Adventures of Newlyweds and join in too.
 
I'm imagining I'm writing this weeks letters in front of this calm collection of artworks sipping on a glass of sparkling passion fruit wine.
 
 
Dear 30 seconds of fame - I have been holding in my excitement of being interviewed and photographed recently and hope to be able to share my 30 seconds of fame very soon!
 
Dear Girls Weekend Away - 3 nights of eating, drinking, dancing, laughing, talking and just being girls! I had such a great time away and I'm so lucky to have found such a great group of friends to road trip with.
 
Dear Sparkling Passion Fruit Wine - You have not lived until you have tasted the sweet sensational taste of passion fruit wine. So damn delicious!
 
Dear MAC Make Up - I'm treating myself to having my makeup done by a MAC artist on Saturday ... smoky eye and false eyelashes will make me feel super girly. Can't wait.
 
Dear Salad - You don't win friends with salad, but you do get a fitter look bod for Summer! So I guess we'll be friends for the next few months. Mmmkay?! 
 
 
[Image via My Pinterest]
 
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I've been trying to eat a lot of salad lately myself! Good luck to us both! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds fabulous!! Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of things to be thankful for. I love sparkling passion fruit wine. The one I had was from New Zealand, it was delicious! And I can't wait to see your interview and the photos, how exciting! Wishing you a great weekend! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparking passion fruit wine?! That sounds like something I need to get on asap!

    xo Michelle
    Peggyandbea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's the name of the fruit wine? the combination of my two favourite things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three things that i can relate to.... MAC, girls weekends and wine. All sounds pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. However i hope you are not referring to 'Passionpop'. I cant relate to that. Those days are over! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Passionfruit wine sounds yummy! I've been feeling more and more like salads and fresh things lately... must be this warmer weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ladies the passion fruit sparkling wine was from The Berry Farm in Margaret River :) Im enjoying a nice cold cider from there right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!