Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hallway Mirror

After the Feng Shui mirror talk I had a better idea of what kind of mirror I wanted for the hallway, one thats quite simple but still modern. Then it was just having a look around until I saw the one I wanted that was within my $100 budget.

I didn't have to wait long, I found this beauty in Target on sale for $66. I raced it to the car in the pouring rain and then realised it had a big crack down the side of it. So I raced it right back, fluttered my eyelashes at the young sales guy who said I could swap it if there was one left, I hooned my trolley like a mad woman back to the mirrors and yes there was ONE left! Phew!! 





It's in the perfect spot for a last lip gloss check before running out the door.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. What a lucky find! That mirror is perfect for your hallway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Michelle (and it will be very handy too!)
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 14, 2011

    awesome purchase! gotta love target clearances :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT find! And yes, perfect for a last pout and/or check before leaving the house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I was on the lookout for a hall mirror but then decided I needed to get a hall table first and then find the mirror to match.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice!! Was meant to be. I've seen a lot of great mirrors around lately, I might need to try and find a place for one myself! You guys should apply for the 2012 The Block! I reckon you'd rake it in!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!