Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Organising The Wardrobe + My Favourite Dresses

I'm doing a bit of wardrobe organising today and counted how many dresses I have which is 75 dresses .... Is that too many? I'm not sure!

Plus there's most likely a few in the wash and maybe a few new purchases still in a shopping bag that didn't get counted too ..... what can I say they were on sale!

I counted them the other day when I was organising my accessories.



I sorted them out the other day, into long day dresses, short summer dresses, evening dresses, formal dresses and work dresses.

They are a bit squashed in there but that's because they're my favourite item of clothing so I have a lot. I love dresses because you don't have to decide on a top and bottom, you just put it on and your done. I always take dresses when I travel they take up less room, are comfortable and easy to wear. My short sleeve dresses I still wear in winter with long sleeves underneath or a fitted jacket.

Here's some of my favourite dresses ......

I bought this dress in Harvey Bay, Queensland when I travelled there with my brother about 3 yrs ago. Harvey Bay is where my parents spent their honeymoon so I wanted to buy something special from there and fell in love with this dress when I saw it.

It's channeling my inner hippie.



I bought this dress from Harbour Town about 8 years ago (maybe longer!) it is so comfortable and floaty and feminine. Its a great travelling dress its travelled with me across most of Australia.

You can dress it up or down that's what I love about it.



I bought this dress earlier this year from Cue for a friends Wedding.

I love the modern cut to it and feel really sassy in it. I've worn it with gold heels and a gold clutch and bling and with black strappy sandals and a black belt, both totally different looks and I love making the same dress look completely different.



So how many dresses is too many? How many dresses do you own?


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png


For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[All images my own]

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, 75 is lots! But if you wear them all then it's obviously not too many! (well, that's my theory anyhow) I just went and counted and I have 28. I only really started getting into dresses about 5 years ago so I've managed to accumulate quite a few in that time, I don't wear them all though and there are 3 that haven't been worn at all yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 75!?!?! I would have to go home and count but I'm sure I have less than 20. And I don't wear most of them! I do love dresses but haven't been able to find any recently that I really love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! I probably have 12 dresses, and they span 6 different size ranges. I always say when I get to my goal weight I will build an amazing wardrobe. Only problem is I seem to be getting further away from my goal weight every year.

    Back to your question, is 75 too many? Definitely not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite a lot but hey who cares...? ( a girl can never have too many, right?) I only own about 5 (but I wish I had more!) he he!
    Love the red one in the bottom pic (it looks great on) :)
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is ALOT of dresses. Wow!! I've only got 15 in total. That's a guess. Your stripey dress is fabulous - you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!