Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shades of Green

I wanted to add a bit of colour to the Living Room to ward of the winter blues so I went a bit crazy on the weekend buying a few different shades of green accessories. The grey throw rug and cushions have gone into the cupboard for some winter hibernation ...
BEFORE


AFTER

Now there's a mix of greens to contrast against the art and feature pistachio rug





I know I'm being brave mixing shades of greens and mixing patterns but I think it works and besides I thought I'd better take my own advice and go for some wow factor.

Teal throw rug Coles $15, Teal and fuchsia cousin Target $13, White pattern cushions Freedom $6.50 each and Green vase Freedom $35.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I bought that exact same teal throw from coles, $15 - bargain!!

    I think the blue and green mix looks lovely, I am quite partial to those colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the deal with green? I am feeling it too! I went to TJ Maxx's and bought some great green pillows and a GREEN shirt? I love accenting with green! Good job and love the transformation! Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your rug on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 27, 2011

    You should take your advice more often- It looks great,the green rug pops on the floor- still love your flors by the way and Thanks for linking to WorkShop Wednesday. It's always a pleasure to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!