Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kitchen Renovation - Featured On The Life Creative

Chris Carroll is a stylist and writer behind The Life Creative blog which takes a light hearted look at interior design and decor.
Chris loves homes filled with personality and likes to showcase real homes of local readers which is why I'm so excited that my kitchen renovation was featured last week ..... on my Birthday in fact what an awesome Birthday gift!
  
You can see our kitchen featured over here and in the words of Chris .... They took this busy space from hum drum to hot tamale!
Kitchen Renovation After

You can find more Real Rooms over on the The Life Creative here

See more of my 1960s retro kitchen before here and the shiny modern after here
For all of my home renovations ugly befores and glorious afters check out my House Tour here

I hope your day is full of smiles and surprises!
 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram


[All images my own]

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 20, 2014

    wow! that's great - congrats! Always a good motivation to get featured on other blogs!
    well done!
    your kitchen reno looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very proud that our hard work has been featured and shown off! Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  2. What an amazing transformation! You kitchen is beautiful! And congrats and happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty ghastly before and so much nicer now! Thanks :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!