Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Courtyard Project - Furniture Inspiration

We have been working on our newly built courtyard out the front of the house over the last few weekends, fixing up the drainage, installed soak wells, and a rain chain (details on this project to come soon!).

We still don't have a final design for the way we want the courtyard to be laid out and set up but I have been drawing sketches and plans, tearing pages from magazines and pinning away on my Pinterest trying to get all our ideas together so we can settle on a final design.

I seem to work backwards and what I'm most excited about is the outdoor furniture and furnishings, here's some of my favourite picks so far ......







I definitely want lots of colour in the courtyard and a pair of Acapulco chairs is on my wish list too!

What piece of furniture is a must have in your outdoor space?



 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram

[Images via my Pinterest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I love all of your pics! We are really wanting some new patio furniture this year, but we may wait till the Fall when it is clearanced (I guess it is the Fall there)... we really want a BIG umbrella, one that is separate from the table... we get a lot of sun on our patio and this would help a lot. I love how some people drape lights inside them, too...very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's a good idea, wait for the cooler weather when the sales start!
      An umbrella would be great and you can get some really fun colourful ones now too :)

      Delete
  2. My must have is a large ourdoor table for entertaining friends and family. Loving these inspiration, i can't wait to see your new courtyard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a nice big square table that is perfect for dining and conversation :)

      Delete
  3. Love these picks! An outdoor dining table is a must for us since we do so much entertaining! :) Sadly ours is falling apart and is infested by wasps...so we are on the hunt for a new one! We built an outdoor swinging bed—it's my new favorite thing! It's such a great spot for naps and reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no not wasps, you will have to get rid of that then!
      Yes a swing thats whats missing from mine, a swing is now on the wish list :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outdoor inspirations here!. Love the clustered stags, the bright pops of colour, the butterfly chairs - love it all :) Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bright colours are fantastic arent they, really bring the place to life!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!