Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 27, 2013

People's Choice Closing - Australian Best Blogs Competition

Voting is closing in just a few days on 30 April 2013 for the People's Choice round for the Australian Best Blogs Competition - I'd be forever grateful if you headed over here and voted for Jarrah Jungle on page 2 names are listed alphabetically.
 
 
This week the 25 Finalists were named over 5 categories you can check them out here. These finalist blogs have very talented writing styles and quality content I can see why they were selected by the Judges.
 
Of the Lifestyle/Hobby finalists named most of the blogs are about food and travel, none were renovating and decorating blogs which I was really quite surprised about.

I'm still feeling pretty special in my niche area of blogging about my home renovations and with the Kitchen Renovation underway be prepared for lots of DIY stories and misadventures in the coming weeks ...
 
 
You can vote here in the People's choice until 30 April 2013
 
Thanks a bunch for your support xxx
 
#BestBlogs13

 
[Images via WritersCentre and my own]
 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!